Terms / PrivacyA&T Corp. (hereinafter “the Company”) administers this website (https://www.aandt.co.jp/, Hereinafter “the Website”).
- Information Security Basic Policy
To contribute to the development of society by providing better services, our primary responsibility is to protect the information assets provided by customers and client companies as well as our own. Therefore, A&T Corporation hereby declares the establishment and implementation of our Information Security Basic Policy.
- A&T will establish an information security management system, and endeavor to appropriately manage all information assets.
- Based on this Policy, A&T will establish and implement basic regulations that stipulate the basic requirements of information security, as well as management standards that stipulate the criteria for specific acts of compliance and judgments.
- A&T shall identify all risks related to the Company and create a reliable information security management system through a process to lower risks to an acceptable level.
- A&T shall implement education programs necessary to ensure information security.
- A&T shall exercise all appropriate personal, organizational, and technical measures to prevent unauthorized invasion, leakage, falsification, loss or theft, destruction, or usage interference of information assets.
- A&T shall promptly determine the cause of the problem if any problem regarding information assets occurs, and will act appropriately to minimize the damage. A&T shall also endeavor to prevent recurrence.
- A&T shall fully comply with legislation and regulations regarding information security.
- A&T shall regularly conduct audits to ensure compliance with all legislation and in-house regulations regarding information security.
- A&T shall continuously monitor the afore-mentioned activities and endeavor to protect all information assets.
Established on March 12th, 2012
Revised on April 1st, 2021
President & CEO
- Privacy Protection Policy for Personal Information
As an integrated solution provider in the laboratory testing field, A&T Corporation (hereinafter “the Company”) engages to help customers to carry out their routine activities in an efficient and lean way. Personal information on stakeholders, which the Company acquires through business activities, is a very important property for the Company. It is the Company’s duty to strictly protect personal information. The Company takes company-wide control of personal information to provide safety and security for stakeholders and to achieve the Company’s social responsibilities.
Acquisition of Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, the Company shall;
- Obtain only the necessary amount of information for the intended purpose of collection, and take measures to use it for the Company’s intended purpose only.
- Use fair and lawful means.
- Clarify the purpose of acquiring the information in advance.
Use and Management of Personal Information
The Company shall manage acquired personal information appropriately, limit its use and provision within the scope consented by the Company or stakeholders, and neither disclose nor provide such information to third parties. The Company shall not utilize personal information using a method that has the possibility of fomenting or prompting unlawful or unfair act. The Company shall take security measures to maintain correctness and security of personal information and to protect it from unlawful invasion, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage. The Company shall also take prompt action and preventive measures when improvement becomes necessary in case of security incident occurrences in the market or appropriate requests are made by stakeholders. In addition, the Company shall endeavor to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations.
Compliance and Continuous Maintenance of Personal Information Protection Management System
The Company shall comply with legislation and regulations concerning personal information and guidelines established by Japanese government, and shall adapt the structure of its Personal Information Protection Management System to such laws and regulations for consistent conformity. In addition, the Company shall continuously improve the structure of its Personal Information Protection Management System and always maintain the system in the best state possible through internal audits and management reviews.
Procedures related to requests for disclosure, etc.
- Company shall appropriately handle requests for disclosure in the following cases made by stakeholders in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and JISQ15001.
- In the case of a request for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, revision, addition or deletions of contents, cessation of cancellation of use and cessation of provision to a third party.
- Procedures for disclosure
For procedures and cautions for requesting disclosure of personal information, please refer to Procedures for Disclosure in Provisions for Disclosing Personal Information.
- The Company shall respond appropriately after investigating relevant facts when requests for correction, addition, deletion, cessation of use, and cessation of provision of personal information to a third party are received.
Established on March 15th, 2005
Revised on April 1st, 2022
President & CEO
Refer to List of Offices for our office locations.
- Information on protection of personal information
A&T Corporation President & CEO WATANABE, Tatsuhisa
The person responsible for protection of personal information
Information Systems Department, Information Systems Group Leader
Purpose of use of personal information
We shall use personal information acquired from our stakeholders to the extent necessary to achieve the following business and purposes of use. The Company shall not utilize personal information using a method that has the possibility of fomenting or prompting unlawful or unfair act.
(Business Description and Purpose of Use)
Purpose of Use of Disclosed Personal Information
Personal information relating to customers
- 1.Client management
- To process and analyze access records, such as access information and personal inquiry data on our website
- Sending gratuities to participants in questionnaires
- Provision of information and management of academic conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
- To appropriate manage and utilize information necessary for transactions with customers
- Handling of inquiries regarding our products and services, consultations, requests for repairs, etc. (Management, operation, records, etc.)
- Responses to inspections and repairs of our products (Management, operation, records, etc.)
- 2.Businesses necessary for us to operate
- To improve services for customers and contribute to providing effective products
- To appropriately and smoothly execute transactions with customers
- Responses to business negotiations and meetings
Personal information relating to applicants for employment (including internships) and retirees
- Responses to general recruitment activities
- Provision of information to and communication with retirees
Personal information relating to employees
- Employment management of employees
Purpose of use of personal information acquired by means other than in writing directly from the individual concerned
Personal information relating to customers
- 1. Client management
- Responses to inquiries, consultations, requests for repair, etc. regarding our products and services (Management, operation, records, etc.*1）
*1 Call recordings are also included for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of support and improving the quality of operations, including telephone service.
- 2.Businesses necessary for us to operate
- Handling of visitors to our facilities and equipment*2
*2 Certain areas are monitored by surveillance cameras for security or business improvement purposes.
Personal information retained as a subcontractor
When providing our products and services as a subcontractor, we may temporarily acquire personal information relating to customers through business activities, but we shall notify the customer of the purpose in advance and shall not use the information for any other purpose. In addition, we shall not collect, store, use, provide, or consign personal information relating to customers through businesses outsourced by them.
Personal information on the website
- ・Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Please note that we write the purpose of use of personal information on the page through which you send your personal information.
- ・ Recording and Use of Access Log
- The fact that you accessed our website will be recorded and stored as an access log in the server. The information recorded includes the date and time when you accessed our website, the pages you visited, domain names, IP addresses and the kind of browser you used. We utilize the information to better manage and improve the website.
- ・Safety and security when sending personal information
- On our website, we enhance security by adopting SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), encryption technology, in order to protect personal information from improper access by third parties when personal information is provided through a browser. (SSL is encoded by your computer and flows through the network until it reaches a registered computer.)
Complaints and Consultations
Although we expand all possible means in handling personal information, we will handle customer complaints promptly and appropriately by investigating relevant facts. Please direct complaints and consultations to Complaints and Consultation Regarding Personal Information below.
Complaints and Consultation Regarding Personal Information
Address 12F, Yokohama Plaza Bldg. 2-6 Kinko-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
TEL ＋81-45-440-5813 (Compliance Management Department) FAX ＋81-45-440-5820 Website Inquiry about the Personal Information
* When visiting our office, please contact us first to make an appointment.
The copyrights for any information (documents, pictures, videos, software, etc.) on the Website are held by A&T. It is forbidden by law to copy, process, distribute or publish these contents beyond the scope of personal use and other scopes clearly allowed by law.
- We take the utmost care when posting information to the Website. However, we do not assure the validity and accuracy of the contents of the Website. We are not liable for any damages caused by usage of the Website
- The contents of the Website can be updated without announcement.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by the suspension or discontinuance of the Website, regardless of reason.
- The Website contains links to sites of third parties. Please note that A&T make no guarantees about the contents of those sites, including their accuracy, legality and currency among other things. A&T are also not responsible for any damages or complaints relating to those sites.
Link to the Website
- It is free to make a link to the Website without announcement.
- The use of logo mark of A&T is prohibited.
- We refuse to be linked to any web site that offends public orders and morals such as defaming organizations.
- Contact us through the inquiry form to send question or suggestion about making links to the Website.
- The names of some of our products published on the Website are trademarks registered by or licensed to A&T Corporation.
- Names of third party products published on the Website are trademarks registered by or licensed to their owner.
- Operating Environment
Operation of the Website has been checked using Internet Explorer 11 and Google Chrome for Windows 10. With other browsers, you may experience problems with its operation.
You need the Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files on the Website. You can download the FREE software HERE.